February 22, 2011

Run Less Run Faster

Sounds appealing ehhh? Yeah for a busy mom you betcha! My goal is to run a 1/2 marathon this year. Either Dam to Dam (in June) or the Des Moines 1/2 marathon (in the fall). I know June is super close but I had confused the 2 in my head and thought it was in the fall as well. Since I will be starting P90X (whenever it arrives from Fed-Ex) I am not so sure I want to be training and doing P90X at the same time. I want to give my 100% at both. But who knows?!? I just might be able to handle it. Especially with this awesome weather. Completely motivates me run outside.


Anyways, when I am finished with the book I hope to give a review. So far I love it. It has made me realize how dumb I am about running. Uhh why didn't anyone tell me that you don't just run and run fast and as far as you can. Apparently you can get injury? Who knew? ;-) I didn't since I am only up to 2 miles.. ha!


You can purchase the book here.

No comments: