March 31, 2011

30 day P90X Update

So folks, as of Tuesday I officially reached 30 days into my P90X & Shakeology fitness journey. Its been a long 30 days but at the same time its flying. The days are long but the weeks are short I feel, if that makes sense. I feel like time is running out! I can't believe I only have 60 more days left :-\ I feel so far from my goal!

I am currently 124.5lbs. I don't have a specific weight goal in mind, I just want to look and feel awesome. So basically I think I'll know when :-)

I have already lost 5 lbs and 1 inch in my waist, so that is pretty exciting :)

When I first looked at my pictures I was VERY discouraged because I didn't notice really any difference from the pictures. I know that when looking down at my stomach, it looks different but I can't quite pin point what exactly is different. I think I am firmer maybe? Not sure, but my husband says he can notice a difference so I guess I'll cling to that for now! 




 
Day1

Day 30


3 comments:

blivbook said...

Congratulations! Girls need to look up to you - lose weight in a healthy way! Keep it up!



Cheers, B & Liv
www.blivbook.blogspot.com
B L I V B O O K: darling&diva ♥

Katie said...

Thank you! I so appreciate that.

augustalolita said...

you look amazing <3