March 1, 2011

Fitness Journey

Yesterday marked a very special day :-) So cheesy, but it did. It was the true beginning of my fitness journey. I started day 1 of doing P90X (power 90[days] of exercise). This is a HUGE commitment to me and I must follow through. I am definitely a go getter and I usually do what I say I am going to do. This is just huge and scary. Especially while I was doing it, I had a million different thoughts of "what did I get myself into". Just being honest :-) but I am so excited nonetheless. 

I've got my eye on a particular prize; a bikini. I thought it was quite ironic that I purchased me and the girls pool passes on the same day I started P90X :-) Here are a few of the swimsuits I am looking at. 

Gotta have an under wire :-)

Or I should say under wire preferred.

Love this one!

Depending on how happy I am with the results in May I might be settling with something a little more modest like this.

Or this one (which is SO trendy by the way).

This one is just brilliant. I love how its loose and not skin tight around the waist. Hopefully though i wont need this one.




 I found all these at this super cute boutique(online). You can see them here.

No comments: