March 4, 2011

Awkward Post Possibly

I went shopping today! I love spending money I'll just admit that right away, especially on cute clothes, but really anything. Anyways, I purchased some much needed work out clothes from Scheels. I tried on a variety of brands such as Nike, Under Armor, Champion, and Scheels. I almost settled for the Scheels brand shorts (for half the price) but I have to admit the quality difference was like night and day. I decided on the Under Armor brand for my running shorts and Nike brand for my every day work out shorts. I also purchased 2 Under Armor shirts (one gray and one pink), they're SO cute and comfy. 

Anyways, the point of this post is actually just to say I feel so bad for my lovely "ladies" for how I have treated them (I typically don't name my breasts I promise ;-) ). And by that I mean, I have been wearing these super crappy sports bras that I bought in a pack of 2 from Target. I have done Zumba, kickboxing, spin, and RUNNING in those babies. I have been extremely uncomfortable the whole time too. I'm talking like to the point where when I would run I ran with my fists (typically 1 to make it less obvious) close to my chest so it was holding at least part of my breast. I can NOT express how uncomfortable I have been since my work out journey began post baby 7 months ago! 

I wanted to share this you because 1) I'm clearly excited about it and 2) I want to help someone in need. I wish someone who have helped me! (Although I don't blame them, who knew anyways?) Ok Ok I'll tell you already which bra I bought because your dieing to know, its the Nike Dri Fit bra. I can run and literally BARELY feel a bounce. It feels SOOO good to be able to do a full jump HANDS free!! Ahhh I can't wait to go for a run tomorrow.


Here it is!

Here is a picture of 1 of the Under Armor shirts I bought.

My cute pink shirt to match my cute Under Armor running shorts. (eggplant and elderberry)



No comments: