March 7, 2011

Hair Product I Can't Live With Out!

I just wanted to share a hair product that I wish someone would have told me about! Its called Moraccan Oil. It basically makes your hair feel like you just got it cut :) I don't know about you but I LOVE that feeling. That thinned out, soft, smooth, silky, and clean feeling. 

I have long thick hair and this product works! It is definitely worth the $40 that it is. My typical routine after I shower is to immediately put Bumble & Bumble spray lotion in my hair (acts as a detangler and a heat protector) and then I put about a quarter size of Moraccan Oil on my hand and rub it through the ends of my hair and work it all around. I try and stay away from the root as much as possible as that hair does not need it as much (since its fresh!). Anyways, I love it and recommend it to any women who cares about her hair :)



You can purchase it here.

No comments: