May 24, 2011

P90X Update (almost done!)

Hey blog world,


So excited I have just a little less than 2 weeks left of P90X! Feeling SO good you have no idea. I love to leave the house, put on my jean shorts, wear a form fitting tank and wear it confidently :) I love to carry both girls, 1 on each hip. I love to have to run up the stairs in my house (I have 2 flights... 3 stories) even if I'm not in a hurry. I love when I go mini-van shopping and they ask "are you sure you want a mini-van?" ..."yep, I have 2 little girlies".. "oh my word you don't look like you have 2 kids"... *grin* Thank you P90X!!! I love to ride my bike pulling a trailer. I love to bounce around, dance around, run around the house. I feel AMAAAAZING!!! Why do I want to do all this? Because I'm in shape :-) When have I ever been able to say that? Uh, never. SO FUN! Here are a few updated pictures of me and my progress.

Don't mind the sweat stain LOL!

Dancin' around with my girl!!!


2 weeks left BaBy!!)(@*#

workin' it ;)

No comments: