May 11, 2011

P90X Update (Week 10)

Hey all! Just updating you on my fitness journey. Can't believe I only have 2 and 1/2 weeks left. So excited to hit the pool and feel good :-) I can honestly say working out now has become a part of my life in the last almost 90 days.. I don't feel complete if I don't work out. Same goes for my "diet". I LOVE the way I feel and love the results I have got. This is the REAL deal. 

Something funny, my older brother made fun of me when he saw my blog and Youtube videos, he said here he runs across videos like mine and is skeptical and thinks "yeah right" and now his sister is one making those videos :-) Made me laugh! Yep, here I am, doing the "before" and "afters". People I love it and I want to spread the love of how working hard towards something you want can really satisfy you, give you confidence, and make you feel plain and simply awesome!



No comments: